Management Training In Marketing, Sales, and Customer Service
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Efficiently be able to work in a challenging fast paced environment with excellence. Demonstrating the ability to support the operations staff with a strong performance
- Responsible for all further processed operations which include sales, production management and to ensure compliance with the company’s standards and regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for learning the sales and marketing standards of our clients. Coordination of demographic management to ensure maximum productivity.
- Reviewing all Signature standards and procedures to guarantee productivity and standards are met.
- Direct Sales and Marketing to consumers face to face. Provide sales support and and support to our account managers and other agents in our office
- Ability to build a solid team of employees while keeping team spirit and moral up with open communication with all trainees and mentees.
- Ability to work with all levels of management and the sales team to ensure the quality of our product.
- Must be willing to learn all departments entry level, prior to taking on a position in Management. Average time period is 7-12 months in total training
- Perform other tasks and projects as directed by the staff.